Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A list of things I hate.

Her smarmy fucking face
Fucking 19 years old.
What could you possibly have in common.
Presumes to know everything about me because she read Oliver Twist.
Fuck off.

What the fuck is wrong with me.
The entire department would fuck me, but not you.
What the fuck is wrong with me.
I'm short and pale and brunette.
I've got a nice ass.
I'm too old.
I'm all used up.
Do you imagine my tits hang to my knees.
Do you imagine my shriveled pussy dry like sandpaper.
I have a grey hair.
Sometimes I look in the mirror and see wrinkles and crow's feet.
Fuck you.

I hate it when you touch me.
Stop putting your fucking face in my hair.
Don't bury your face in my neck.
Don't kiss my head.
No more goddamn hugs.
I hate it when you touch me.

Go ahead and talk to her.
Teach her all the things you know.
She'll be glad to know them.
She'll recite them like a trained monkey.
Her eyes will dazzle for you.
Your friends will high five you.
What a nice tight piece of 19-year-old ass.

Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment